Natural drugstore eye makeup for autumn/winter

♥♥♥
Hey everyone! How are you all doing?
Today we are wanting to share with you a makeup look we have been loving so much at the moment, and we just think it is perfect for this time of the year! It is a natural shimmery eye look, that I personally think would suit any skin type. We posted photos of this on our Instagram agesssss ago, so sorry if you are having to see them again! All the items listed below will be linked.

The products you will need are:
- A darker gold toned eyeshadow for the crease to middle of the eye, we used one from our sunkissed palette but I'm afraid I can't tell you the name because it doesn't say! I will find one online and link this to it, otherwise our sunkissed was from bodycare for £1.50, or you could even use the bronzer from the sleek contour palette. Sorryyyyy....
 ♥♥♥


And this is your finished look! I love how the gold contrasts with my eye colour, so Christmassy and perfect! Of corse feel free to change around the products, I would love to hear any dupes if you any!
 Thanks for reading!
♥♥♥

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top