Melting snowman bath melt review♥

♥♥♥
Hello everyone!

Today I have another review post for you, and I will be showing you the 'melting snowman' from lush. I used this tonight and when I got out of the bath my skin was so so soft, and the bathroom smelt gorgeous! 

(Apologies for the pink on his head, he doesn't come like that it is just that we have been storing it with other lush products ahaha).

The melting snowman is part of the lush autumn/winter 2014 range and it is so nice! If you prefer to have colourful, fun baths then this probably isn't for you, because it doesn't create a colour or bubbles in your bath, it just makes your skin super soft and it smells so relaxing. 
He is created with almond oils and cocoa butter, the reason he makes you so soft. 
I would definitely recommend buying this for days when you want a nice bath, but nothing over the top. 

Thank you for reading,
♥♥♥

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, seems like it really pampers the skin! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so nice, you definatly should try it:)<3x

      Delete
  2. super cute!! love it! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you like to follow each other on gfc? let me know:) kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top