Sakura Bath Bomb, Lush. Review♥

♥♥♥
Hello everyone!
Ever since I have been the biggest Lush obsessive weirdo out there, Sakura has always been one of those I have often sniffed, and left there on the shop shelf, a product I have longed to try but never slipped into my basket. However, on my last trip to Lush I gave in the temptation and went for it. The scent is one of those which I have always adored, a beautiful floral, Japanese Cherry Blossom one.  


The colours of this bomb before it fizzes are two of my absolute favorites, blue and pink, speckled, whilst the most part is white. My expectations were that there would be more colour inside the bomb, to create a brightly coloured bath, an exciting trick Lush likes to play on us often. However, to my disappointment, there was none. The colour of my bath barely changed at all, a surprise to me after trying a mass of other Lush bombs before. 

Truth be told, this is one of those average products, worth giving a try if you like the scent, but nothing exciting otherwise. I many repurchase this in the future, purely for fragrance purposes, but if you are more into exciting colours then I would give it a miss. 

(You are able to purchase this here or in stores for £3.35.)

Have you tried Sakura or any other bath products from Lush? What did you think?

Thanks for reading, 
♥♥♥

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13101085/?claim=tpp95499zfm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin♥</a>


CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. I have tried "Space Girl" and the pink easter egg and they were both amazing in the bath! The pink easter egg was very delightful and very pink. On the other hand the Space Girl was alright. I'm guessing the smell wasn't for me as I got it as a gift but it did turn my bath an amazing color. On top of Space Girl I used the bubble bar "Amandopondo" and it gave my bath a nicer smell along with a load of bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I have tried space girl and the easter egg too and I loved them. Suppose it's all about the smells you are into though <3

      Delete
  2. I love your blog...and the Sakura bath bomb! My favourite bath bomb has to be Butterball though, if you like cocoa butter and chocolatey smells then I'd definitely recommend it!❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Ooohhh I do love butterball too. Makes your skin so soft! <3

      Delete
  3. Also thought it would change the baths colour :( pity it didn't!
    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I was very disappointed but it was worth it for the smell <3

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it weird that I think this might taste good?! hahah, never tried any of their products because they don't sell it in my country :/

    http://www.paulanagy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :( the website will ship to a lot of other countries if you would like to give it a try and see if your country is on the list but I think its quite expensive shipping.

      Webiste with delivery information

      Delete
  6. I need to try the lush products! I've yet to try them! They're all so pretty I wouldn't know which one I'd want! But I know I'd want to try a really pretty colorful one.

    Xx
    Xoalyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top