Lush Christmas Santa Claus Bath bomb review♥

♥♥♥
Hello everyone!
The other day I tried out the Santa Claus Bath bomb I received for Christmas and I bloomin' loved it! It has such a gorgeous scent and the colours are beautiful and so so Christmassy. 
Unfortunately, I cannot link it for you because the Christmas range is no longer sold, but I do have a picture of the water after wards.
Although the bomb came across pink and white in colour, once in the bath it fizzed into a green, like shown below. It smelt so christmassy and was just amazing. 

If you have tried this bath bomb let me know in the comments what you thought of it. Also, what are your favourite lush products? I'm going tomorrow and need inspiration! I loved this and I really do hope they come out again next year so I can stock up!
Thanks for reading,
♥♥♥


CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried a LUSH bath bomb! I always love how pretty they make the bath look though. But do they leave behind a big mess? That's what puts me off! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly not! Some of the more glittery ones may leave behind a slight bit but it is easily washed away with the shower. You should for sure give lush a try and see what you think! <3

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I've never tried a bath bomb, but it's on my list of things to test out in 2015! :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Enter to win a FREE pair of glasses from Polette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should for sure try them, they're lovely!<3

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried this product from LUSH ... Was planning to !! Will let you know if I do!

    xoxo Chaicy - New Post up - Style.. A Pastiche!

    SAP on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! You should for sure give it a try, its amazing <3 x

      Delete

Back
to top