OOTD ~ Friend's Birthday Meal Outfit two♥

♥♥♥
Hello Everyone!
Today I have outfit two for you. If you didn't read yesterdays post then you won't know that on Saturday evening we went for a nice meal for a friends birthday and wanted to share our outfits with you. You can read yesterdays here.

 I chose more of a less formal outfit to my sisters with a skater skirt and a chiffon blouse with nice gold gems around the top.

I also curled my hair with GHD straighteners.

I did my nails in a light blue colour from Avon called 'Blue Water Lillies', which I think is a really good quality nail varnish brand, and then painted blue and pink sparkles over the top. This matches the light pink top really well. The skater skirt  was from New Look around last year so probably are not still there, but I am sure a lot of other places sell them. I tucked my top into the skirt around my waist and wore leggins under the skirt as it was quite cold and pulling the skirt up so high made it reeeeeaaaaallly short! I had boots on though so it didn't matter that they were leggings as they covered my ankles.

My bag was from Primark and is the same as my sisters, but a different color. It matched my top perfectly because of the lighter pink shade and the gold. It cost only £4.00 and is a perfect size for a meal like last nights when all you need is money and your phone. 
♥♥♥
Thank you for reading, 
♥♥♥



CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. love it <3 Your bag is soo cute!!

    new post on my blog check it out: redombregirl.blogspot.com
    ~Kathyrn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail on the shirt :)
    I have nominated you for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award. You can find more information here.

    -Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too:) So pretty <3 and thank you very much! We will for sure have a look into that and put up a post about it soon x

      Delete

Back
to top