OOTD/Primark haul ~ Friends birthday meal, outfit one♥

♥♥♥
Hello everyone! 

So, yesterday evening we both attended a meal to celebrate our friends birthday, and today we thought we would post a few pictures. We have never actually done a fashiony/outfity post before, so I hope this works, haha. We've called this a Primark haul as well as an OOTD as everything in outfit number one is from there. Tomorrow we will post outfit number 2, which is my sisters (other blog owners) where most things were from multiple places.

 I decided on a slightly more formal outfit this time.
I curled my hair using GHD hair straighteners.

This blue jumpsuit I bought in the primark sale for only £5! The necklace was also in the same sale and was £1. The Jumpsuit has kind of cotton material shorts and a more smooth chiffon top half with a white collar. I have been desperate for a collared jumpsuit for agessss and I have finally got one! These were only bought yesterday so should still be in store if you want to check them out! 
The back was open and just buttoned at the top. Therefore, I also bought a navy colour vest top to match and wore that underneath, so just a little of my back showed but not too much. The vest top was £1.80 from Primark. 


 I had such a great time last night and I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life. The second outfit is scheduled for tomorrow.
♥♥♥
Thanks for reading!
♥♥♥

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top