No7 Stay Perfect Mascara review♥

♥♥♥
Hello everyone!

Today we have a review for you. At the moment we have been on the search for the perfect highstreet/drugstore mascara, so you might be seeing a lot of these mascara reviews within the next few weeks. Not so long ago, we stumbled across the No7 Stay Perfect Mascara in the colour brown/black (you can buy it here on offer for £12.95 down from £18.50), and we have been loving using it since. You can watch a video on the application of this here to get a better look on what this product is like before buying.

Sorry the packaging is a bit ruined!


The applicator is soft and plastic and helps to add both volume and length evenly across the lashes.





As we mentioned, this is in the colour Brown/black, which is a shade I wouldn't usually try for my lashes, although the brown in this helps to make my lashes look a lot more natural, so I will for sure start buying brown more in the future, and see what comes of it. 



Not only is this mascara gorgeous on you lashes but I also love the packaging. It is simply gold with its name across it in black, and although it can seem quite standard, I think it just makes it look a lot more sophisticated and like it cost a lot more than it did.

I would for sure recommend this to anyone who is looking for a fabulous mascara, although it is slightly more on the pricey side for a drugstore product.

♥♥♥
Thanks for reading!
♥♥♥




CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I had a sample of this and it was amazing! I've been really surprised with no7 their range is so underrated. Great review

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it should be more popular

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mascara seems really nice! The packaging looks lovely :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, you should definitely try it some time:)

      Delete
  4. I also wouldn't typically try brown/black, might have to try it out too

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top