MUA Lash boom volume and Length mascara♥

♥♥♥
Hello everyone!

I have loved Makeup Academy products for a very long time, but until recently, have been yet to try any mascaras. So, today we have review of one for you. This time, we are going to talk about the MUA lash boom volume and length mascara, that is so very cheap, at only £3.00 from Superdrug. 



The title, and bottle, of this product claims to give your lashes added volume and length all together, but, after my personal experience using it, I have to say that it very successfully gives length, but I haven't really noticed volume (unless applying several layers). 


The shape of the applicator wand of this mascara is something that I haven't seen before, and I do really like. The larger side at the end ensures that every individual lash gets a coating of product, avoiding clumps and ensuring your lashes look a lot fuller than some mascaras would give. The larger end is created to give the volume, and the thinner end is designed to create the length, but as I said before, the volume end is not really very successful. 

Overall, I would say that if you are looking for something to make your eye lashes voluminous, then I wouldn't go for this, but, to be honest, for the price, you can't really expect much. It gives a very long wear throughout the day, which is good if you are going for a day to night look. 

If you would like to buy one of these you can do so here from Superdrug. They currently have an offer on where you can receive a free MUA eyeshadow when you spend £8.00 or more on MUA products, so I would go for that! I do love MUA eyeshadows!

Thanks for reading, 
♥♥♥




CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of this want :) I love lengthening mascaras so for £3 I'll have to give it a go xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this mascara before and one thing I did find is that it gets better as the formula begins to dry out a bit, so leave it for a few weeks and try again.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top