My face today, drugstore♥

♥♥♥
Hello everyone!



The weather here today is absolutely diabolical, rain, wind and cold all in one has decided to hit us, after only two days of actual summer weather. So, obviously it looks like we won't be going anywhere, so i thought I would write for you.  After all, that it what I like doing most! Today I am just going to be at home all day, though I still wanted to wear makeup because I was just in the mood to experiment. So, I turned on that spotify playlist and off I went. 

Now, first of all, the foundation I used today was the collection lasting perfection foundation. We purchased this after endless love from the same concealer and we were intrigued to whether this would be as good. Now, I'm not too sure. I feel as though it does have 'lasting perfection' as it claims, but it does feel ever so heavy on the skin. I think I need to use this a few more times before deciding!
You can buy yours here. 

Next, it was time for contour. I used the sleek contour palette and decided to only do the shadow sculpting part and not add any of the highlight on the right hand side as I had a different product for that. I love this, and have done for months now. It is always what I go to for this part of the makeup routine and glides on beautifully. So very cheap too, even though that packaging looks high end.
You can buy yours here.

Now comes highlight. I wanted something that was a little more pinky toned and so used a newly discovered product, the collection gorgeous glow blush block. This is beautiful! You can go for a more highlighted look by using the top two shades, or even get a blushed look with the bottom few. Or, if that's what you fancy, you could swirl them all together to get both. I just love this, and it is so cheap! 
You can buy yours here.

Obviously for powder I used the rimmel stay matte. There isn't much else to say about this that hasn't already been said... it sets amazingly, lasts amazingly and looks perfect. This is the fourth we have got through in about three to four months and so it must be good! We hardly ever finish anything! We have it in translucent, purely because then it can go over contour and not cover it up.
You can buy yours here.

Now for eyes. This eyeliner pen is one that we've had for ages, but I don't really use it because my first experience wasn't great. But today I thought I would give it a second shot and I didn't think it was all too bad. I like to create a slight flick on my eyeliner, because I have quite small almond shaped eyes that need opening up a bit. I tried to create this with this pen, but I found the tip really difficult for it and so only lined normally with no flick with this. So as long as you don't want a flick, this is okay.
You can buy yours here.

Although I couldn't create a flick with the essence pen, I still wanted one, so went for this P.S. love.. (Primark) eye liner pencil. I hardly ever use pencils, I always go for a felt tip, but today is the day that has changed. It is amazing, and you get two in a pack for £1! 
Primark don't have a website so I can't link it for you, but you can buy these in all of their stores.

This mascara is a new one from Rimmel, and is part of the wake me up range. I love the wake me up products, and had to try it. It's formula is blended with cucumbers to help protect your lashes all day long. I love this and it will for sure be a new staple. 
You can buy yours here.

Finally, it was time for lips. Obviously it was a no brainer but to use the soap and glory motherpucker gloss stick in nudist. It is my favorite lip product by far and I earlier discovered we only have a little bit left. I need to get to boots as soon as possible!
You can buy yours here.

Thank you for reading, 
♥♥♥



CONVERSATION

19 comments:

  1. I am learning how to contour and highlight...love that this can be achieved with drugstore items. :)

    -Court
    www.thegoldentabby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the sleek palette is absolutely amazing. I personally don't see the need to spend loads on something like a contour palette when a drugstore do such great dupes for so much cheaper. :)

      Delete
  2. Great products, the drugstore always has the best stuff ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice!!!follow me on gfc and i follow you back!!!now i follow you on google+,instagram ,pinterest and bloglovin i hope you follow me too!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, I always wanted to try out the sleek contour palette! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go! It's amazing for the price:)

      Delete
  5. That glow block blush looks beautiful! If you want to create a nice cat eye I recommend the Essence liquid liner. It is my favourite eyeliner :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's absolutely amazing! Thanks for the recommendation with the liquid liner, I love essence and I have quite a few of their products:)x

      Delete
  6. I love Sleek makeup, I have the contour palette too and I use it all the time xo

    Sarah Louise Porter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Sexy Mother Pucker in Nudist :) and the Collection Blush looks gorgeous xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top