Beauty UK haul♥


On my latest Superdrug trip, I stumbled upon the Beauty UK rack of which was absolutely covered with £1.00 sale stickers. Being a student myself of whom doesn't work, this certainly made my eyes light up and my basket fill. Whether they are cheap because they are closing down or whether there is just a general sale, I do not know (such a good beauty blogger...), but it was definitely worth buying as much as I possibly could to try out. I think I may even give some of these as presents! So, without further a do, let's show you everything that dropped into my basket. 

♥Nails♥



From the range, the two products that I decided to pick up were lips and nails. For nails, I went for two gorgeous autumnal shades, a blue shade, a blue/pink glitter and a top coat.


Beauty UK's Gel Posh Polish  in 'Blue Himalayan'.

This beautiful blue caught my eye almost instantly and I knew that it would not be one to leave lonely on the shelf. It's gel formula will hopefully amount to a long lasting shine on the nails that will not chip easily. For £1.000, there was absolutely no reason why not. (Apart from the fact that I already have enough nail polishes and that I am a complete hoarder, but we will forget that shall we?)


Beauty UK's Posh Polish in 'Pinkabloo'.

I bought this glitter solely as I thought it would be lovely to layer over the top of 'blue Himalayan' as the two go so gorgeously together. The little hint of pink in here add something a little different to just all blue, but is subtle enough. Even though it is only September, I am secretly looking towards Christmas and this would be so beautiful for a Christmas/New year party. Or even bonfire night would be great, as these colours do remind me of fireworks. Ahhh. 


Beauty UK nail polish in 'red royale'.

Oh me oh my! I love this shade! It has a slight hint of gold shimmer that catches in the light, and will for sure be my Christmas day shade. I could pretend that I haven't already thought about that, but I have so...yeah...


Beauty UK nail polish in 'Cherry bomb'.

If you have read this blog for a while, you will know how much of a sucker I am for Autumn. The crispy leaves, plum colored lips and nails and layering of clothes just gets to me. This colour is PERFECT for that. I am in love with this so very much, and will for sure be a staple this fall.


Beauty UK 'Ultra gloss top coat'.

Finally for nails I bought this top coat. Not much to say really as I haven't tried it out yet, all I know is that I needed a new top coat and this was very cheap indeed.

♥Lips♥


Moving on, we have lip colours. I only opted for three of which are all sort of the same tones, but never the less, I was not by any stretch of the imagination going to leave them out. That would be cruel, right?



Beauty UK's lip lush in the shade 'kiss me'.

Lets be real here, the only reason I picked this up was because of it's applicator. It has a sponge on the end of the tube that is so unique and different to anything else that I have seen. This is one of the only things I have already tried; I must say I am not impressed. The colour hardly pays off at all, but for £1.00 I don't know what I was expecting. Never mind eh? 


Beauty UK's posh pout in 'Sugar Plum Fairy'.

As I previously mentioned, I am for sure terrible when it comes to Autumn, hence this purchase. The shade and name of this just screamed at me at first sight, and so it would be wrong for me to have not picked one up. 


Beauty UK's posh pout in 'Power to the purple'.

So, last but by no means least is another posh pout. This one is 'power to the purple' and I must say is very similar to 'sugar plum fairy', but cashing in at only £2.00 for both why not get two similar shades for no reason but for loving them?

Overall, I am really pleased for what I managed to get for the money, and do very much hope that Beauty UK aren't  closing down...If you are a better beauty blogger than I am, and know these things, then please enlighten me. Nothing like a good bargain is there?




CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul and great products♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the blue/pink glitter nail polish it's just so pretty and we can never have too much glitter in our lives! ;) Also really liking the red royale colour, that shimmer is on fiirrreee!!! ;)

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and the glitter nail polish! You can never have too many nail polishes can you!? xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verny nice products. I really like the colors :)

    Patty
    http://www.measlychocolate.de

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top