Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette ♥

♥♥♥
Hello Everyone!




Tanya Burr's recent launch of her new and improved formulas, packaging and palettes to her cosmetic range was something that turned me into an excited mad women at first sight, and has ultimately turned youtube viewers wild. (That Troye Sivan reference there was completely UNintended okay... whether you chose to believe me or not is a different matter). The new range consists of mainly old shades, with new packaging and formulas, as well as a few new nail shades and even brow and eye palettes. One of the three palettes that struck me most was the Hollywood palette, including four beautiful gold shades that you can achieve the perfect gold eye with, something that I do on an everyday basis anyway. The other two palettes include 'Fairytale' which is has more kind of soft eye shades, and 'Galaxy' which displays very smoky eye colours, better for nights out. For me though, Hollywood was the one that I decided to pick up first and see what I thought as gold just screams me. After trying it though, I do for sure know that the other two need to accidentally drop into my Superdrug basket at some point in the very near future. They are only £6.00, so what is there to worry about eh?

 Left to right - Nude delight, Bookworm.
Left to right - Gold coin, Enchantment, Bookworm.

The four shades in this palette include 'nude delight', 'gold coin', 'enchantment' and 'bookworm', and all four are all round holy grails that are perfectly pigmented and give hardly and fall down to under neath the eyes. Nude delight is a colour of which I would start with, on the brow bone and inner corner to highlight. I would normally then take gold coin all over the lid before using enchantment on the outer corners and bookworm in the crease as well as lower lash line. Once this is all blended together, it look so utterly perfect, and can be dressed up or down depending on how you want to use it. For example, a for a more dramatic evening look you could pair this with some of Tanya's lashes (my personally fave are the individuals). Enchantment is just honestly such a beautiful colour, one of which I have never seen anything like anywhere else, and bookworm adds such great eye contour through the crease. Overall, I have used this palette so, so much since it's release and I will for sure be buying it some little friends to add to my collection soon. 

You can buy Tanya's collection here, here or in Superdrug stores.

Thanks for reading,
♥♥♥



CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. Stunning little palette! I really love the gold colour <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I bought this palette the other day, I am so excited to start using it!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, very cool! Gold coin is amazing!!

    Could you help me? Visit this website, please, that's all!: CLICK HERE
    If you need something or want to follow each other, let me know! :)

    Enjoy your day sweetie!
    "Mary María Style"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/09/norway-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love her and i really want to try this!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these shades are so gorgeous, I especially love enchantment. These colors are perfect for fall!!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh this would be a handy travel alternative to the naked palettes. I might pick this up, I do love Tan and don't mind supporting her :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realise she had released eyeshadows too! Ahh I need to check this out the colours are gorgeous!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not even an eyeshadow fan, but I have to admit this looks gorgeous!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked up this palette too - such lovely shades and great quality, I'm definitely after the others from the range :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I will be picking up the fairytale and galaxy palettes very soon x

      Delete

Back
to top