The night before school pamper routine ♥

♥♥♥
Hello everyone!



The summer holidays are very nearly over for us, and for some people they have already actually ended, which of course is not a great thought for the majority of us high schoolers. (Well, apart from the fact that we are getting closer to Autumn which means collars over jumpers and dark lipsticks of course. Now THAT is not a bad idea...). Just to try and make me feel a little better about the prospect of having to wake up and drag myself into school like a zombie, I nearly always have a relaxing pamper the night before. Great to do with friends, or just as great on your own. So, today, I am going to share what I would normally do at this time for you all, and hopefully ease your pain if you decide to do this too. For those of you who we are too late catching and are already back, I feel for you, but this is just as good to do on a weekend. 

♥Music♥


When I am pampering I like to put some music in the background. Last week, Troye Sivan released his brand new ep, 'WILD' and I couldn't love it more! The 6 songs that the album features, 'Wild', 'Bite', 'Fools', 'Ease', 'The quiet' and 'DKLA', talk about Troye's experiences and fill me with so much happiness. His voice is amazing too, and the songs that he writes are so unique and brilliant. If you haven't already, give it a try. You can listen on spotify, buy on iTunes, or buy the ep here.

♥Face♥



For me, having a good, thorough skin cleanse the day before school is vital. You are most probably going to be up late in the morning, after guiltily hitting that snooze alarm (don't worry, we all do it) leaving almost no time for makeup, and even if you are up, most schools don't like the makeup prospect anyway. But, not to worry, with a good skin routine going 'au naturel' is just as great. For this, I start with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish of which is my absolute fave. It is a little more on the pricey side at £15.50, but seriously, it is worth every penny. To use this, you simply apply it all over your dry face and wipe off in circular motions with a wet muslin cloth that it comes with. Your skin will love you for it, I promise. After this, I use my simple kind to skin soothing facial scrub to remove any dead skin cells (eww...) and then once my face feels nice and new it is time for a mask. I recently discovered the superdrug detoxifying dead sea mud mask, and I love it. Normally, my skin is very dry, and in which case I would use the superdrug vitamin e mask, but, after the summer, I have been slightly oily. This mask is perfect for that, as it unclogs pores and removes all dirt and oily-ness. At only £2.59 it's honestly amazing. Next, comes my body shop vitamin e toner that prepares the pores for moisturiser. The moisturiser that I have been using is the simple kind to skin light moisturiser, and it's thin consistency sinks into the skin very quickly leaving a non greasy face that some others leave. Perfect! Finally for my face, I apply the carmex moisturising lip balm to make my lips feel great, and we are done!

♥Bath♥

What is a pamper night without a bath eh? My favourite thing to use for this is a bath bomb. Normally, as you all probably know, I would love Lush, but today I have chosen to do something different for once and show you a selection of chocolate bombs from bomb cosmetics. Because you surely must all be bored of my Lush waffle, right? On my pamper night I will chose one of these and pop it into the bath to do it's thing and fizz away, leaving the bath water beautifully soft and smelling delicious. When I'm actually in the bath, I LOVE to use the Zoella Beauty 'foam sweet foam' shower gel, followed by the 'Eden Apricot scrub for face and body'. Once I am out of the bath, I moisturise all over with the Soap and Glory righteous butter, and we are good to go with skin all silky smooth.

So, good luck to those of you going back to school, or even starting a new school, university, or college. Whatever position you are in right now, I hope it all goes well. Really, it won't be that bad once you're back into the routine!

Thank you for reading, and if you chose to do this, have fun!
♥♥♥



CONVERSATION

18 comments:

  1. Loved this! I love pampering myself, soo relaxing!! I thought those bath bombs where real chocolate when I first scrolled down, they look amazing haha! I also really need to try out that face mask, that is so cheap, I must get my hands on it lol!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha defo give the mask a go! And the bombs are delicious, so chocolatey haha x

      Delete
  2. Great routine, love these times of posts!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my Holiday Style Diary!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I seriously love a good pampering session on a Sunday night :) this was such a great post!
    Lovely blog, I'm a new follower. x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that Superdrug mask and LOVE it - so amazing for the price!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Troye Sivan has been all over lately but I have yet to listen to his EP. I've heard it's amazing, though!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great selection here. I love that Liz Earle cleanser! Gemma xx www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing like a good pamper before the first day of school/uni or a big day - I also love a good pamper the night before I go on holiday! I've been loving Troye Sivan's new EP too and really want to try out Zoella's beauty range :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top