Top Autumn Drugstore Lip Picks♥


Lipsticks are definitely my favorite ever makeup products created, and always have been, so narrowing my autumnal shades down to a top five was not something of which I found easy to do. (I do now feel terrible for the ones that I have left behind, but that's life, we just gotta roll with it). I just live for bold lips and so when the leaves begin to yellow even the tiniest bit I dig out my collection and go cray cray for them, fitting as many different ones in as I possibly can in one day. The deep reds, deep purples, plums and even darker nudes I adore endlessly but when October arrives I finally have a reasonable excuse to dig them out. 



From left to right - W7 Teddy Bear, Natural Collection Raspberry, Rimmel Kate Moss 107, Soap and Glory Nudist.


Oh me oh my, this lipstick is amazing, although highly cliche, sorry guys. I am sure you have heard so many other people talking about this product at the moment as it is, for many people, THE autumn lipstick. It's beautiful matte finish helps it's staying power to be phenomenal and it's wine pigment is gorgeous for this season. Cant go wrong for just £5.49!


This lipsticks literally costs only £1.99 and lasts hours upon hours. It is a beautiful muted pinky red that goes perfect with a gold/brown smoky eye and a blushed, contoured cheek. It is like nothing I have seen before and so for that, I love it! It is not a berry tone, not a nude tone, but not a pink tone, it is all three in one. Love, love, love.


This shade is actually really similar to the Rimmel one, except that it does contain some shimmer and is slightly more red toned. But, apart from that, it is practically identical. Again, it has a gorgeous matte consistency that helps it to stay put for hours. It is also a little cheaper and so if you are looking for a less expensive option that won't burn a hole in your 
pocket, this one would probably be better for you.


I do love this all year round, but Autumn is the perfect time to put it in use. Recently, Soap And Glory have released a new packaging and reduced the price. The new packaging is smaller and more compact than this one, and so would be more useful for handbag use. The consistency of this is gorgeous and it sits so beautifully, giving a good, not over the top, amount of gloss. The colour is very 'my lips but better' and so therefore is very natural indeed, a great option for everyday if you are a little more cautious of the bold, berry tones.

What are your current lip obsessions? Let us know!



CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. Lovely choices!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love drugstore products because many of them work just as well as high-end ones but are more affordable. I really like the Raspberry shade. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are stunning!
    http://tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Rimmel 107 shade but every time I'm at the store it's not there. Hopefully it's available soon.

    Kelly // Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should give it a go. It is beautiful! I found that it was never in store either but eventually I ordered one online :)

      Delete
  5. I swear I am the only one who hasn't bought Rimmel 107! LOL! I kept telling myself that I will pick it up but always forget whenever I hit the drugstore. Great selection here!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go!:) Thanks x

      Delete
  6. I love both Rimmel 107 and Natural collection Raspberry. I need to try the soap and glory gloss stick I've heard so much about them.
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love drugstore products especially wet and wild ! Theywork just as well as high-end ones but are more affordable. I really like the Wine Room shade and still one lipstick is not enough.

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will have to try wet and wild! I've had a couple of their products before but not many so I will try them out soon for sure!

      Delete

Back
to top