Top 3 Autumn Drugstore Eye Picks♥


Autumn really is the time that your eyeshadow can get creative. Gold bases with plum crease colors, even the a classic grey smokey eye, I feel like it really is the time to go different to that everyday bore that I tend to stick to. Since Autumn began a couple of months ago, I have been loving a fair few different eye products from the drugstore. I do feel that it is very easy to get stuck into using the products on the pricier side, when in actual fact there really are some great bargains out on the high street that need more recognition.

Tanya Burr's new collection went down like a storm with the beauty lovers recently and this Hollywood eye shadow palette that was released includes the perfect Autumn goldy/browny colours. The palette enables you to achieve a beautiful gold smoky eye to pair with a bold berry lip at this time of the year.
We reviewed this fully over on our blog here.

This has been a favourite of mine for months any way, and so when Autumn begins to arrive, I cannot wait to put it back into my everyday routine. It's beautifully shimmery golden colour is perfect underneath a gold smoky eye, and it blends amazingly. For only £4.99, you cannot go wrong. Mine is very nearly all gone and so a trip to Boots calls I think!

The combination of the twelve shades in this palette are just Autumn all over, including some muted tones, some golds, some plums and some beautiful browns. If you think about it, all in all, if shadows of a similar colour were to be bought from MAC, singularly, it would come to around £136, yet this palette is only £4.00, and of a very close quality! Buying higher priced products is some times necessary, but, at times, I love to experiment with those on the cheaper side.


What have you been loving for your eyes this Autumn? 



CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the Maybelline Colour Tattoos! The bronze one is stunning :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely picks, I love the look of the Tanya Burr palette! Love your recommendations :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | bloglovin follow for follow
    Follow for follow on instagram :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the palette is amazing and is basically all I have been wearing for weeks! Thanks for reading:)x

      Delete
  3. Oooh they look so pretty, I love the way you describe them it sounds so soothing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Maybelline colour tattoos, the Tanya Burr palette looks lovely too!x

    Sal-Elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so much about that particular shade of Maybelline Color Tattoo, but I can't find it anywhere! :(

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try superdrug or boots, they should have it. If not look on their websites, they will definitely be on there:)x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Me too! For the price their makeup is amazing! :)

      Delete
  7. I'm thinking of getting myself those color tattoos since I've been eyeing them for awhile. And wow that tanya burr palette looks really good.

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely buy the colour tattoos! Especially 'On and on bronze', it's soooo good. And yeah the Tanya Burr palette is amazing too, especially with the 'on and on bronze'; they go so well together! Thanks for checking by:)x

      Delete

Back
to top