Top Drugstore Autumn Skin Picks♥


Oh I love Autumn, don't you? The weather starts to turns, the leaves fall, Christmas is just round the corner and best of all, makeup choices change to those beautiful, dewy, looks that you can only get away with in Autumn. So, to celebrate the arrival of Autumn, although a little late, I am going to share my top skin autumnal makeup picks from the drugstore. Enjoy!


I love a cream blush in the Autumn as it can help to give much more of a dewy look, as if you are flushing from the brisk cold weather, and I like that. The way I tend to apply this is just by dabbing a really small amount into my skin with my ring finger, and then blending with the foundation brush I used if necessary. Using the used foundation brush will help to make it look slightly more natural as it will blend it in more with your skin tone. This one is only £2 - an absolute bargain in my books!

Again, this is another cream product. I find that this bronzing stick is great as it does have shimmer and it also blends so well, helping to highlight but also contour your cheek bones, however if you were to use this, just note that only a small amount is necessary as you could end up looking like a glitter ball at an 80's disco. I like to either use a real techniques expert face brush or a real techniques contour brush to blend this product depending on how heavy I want it. You could even use this as a beautiful bronze cream eye shadow, and so for just £4, this product is an all round holy grail for me!

I just had to include this product in this post because this is basically my must have when it comes to contour! With a highlight and contouring powder, this kit is perfect for adding a bit of colour to your face, which is certainly something I do not have in the cold Autumn time! The subtle highlight can also add radiance to your face when needed, which again is also something I definitely lack in the Autumn months! At first glance I would also class this as a high end product as the packaging is stable and secure and the product blends amazingly well; total must have for me! I've even hit pan on both sides, and that hardly happens because I love trying new things so often, so it obviously must be well loved!

For me, Autumn is for sure the time when my skin needs the most coverage. The cold seems to make my skin so red and blotchy, and so a foundation is definitely a must have for me. At the moment, the Rimmel lasting finish foundation is the one I am using as I am going through quite an oily stage, but if your skin is more dry then I wouldn't say this would be the best foundation to use as it is quite thick and does cling to dry areas. Otherwise, for any other skin type I think this foundation would do the job nicely as it gives quite a high coverage but is still subtle enough to get away with for daily wear. Its also really cheap, too! If you have a body care store near you, have a look in there as I have found that this product can actually be considerably cheaper from there.


What have you been loving on your skin this Autumn? 


CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. Great picks. :) I'm especially liking the look of that blush - I can't believe it's only £2! Thank you for sharing, I'll be sure to check it out. <3

    Following on bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) And no problem, it really is amazing!:)x

      Delete
  2. Great items to use, MUA always have great blushers!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, don't they! Thanks for reading, I appreciate it :)x

      Delete
  3. Sleek just do the best contour products in the drugstore :) really love their blushes too xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they! I've never actually tried their blushers so will have to try them:) xx

      Delete
  4. That rimmel foundation is the next one I'm trying when my current one runs out.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely products, and such bargains too
    I was completely devastated when I lost my sleek contour kit a few weeks ago, definitely a must have!

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you upload something soon! Wish you the best!

    lillaroo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind:) Thank you I promise we will post soon :P

      Delete

Back
to top