Bright summer/festival eye look♥

Hello my lovelies!
I know, that in summer, I want nothing more than to switch up my makeup to brighter, bolder colours, without making myself look like a clown at a circus. With us now being in the depth of the summer months, even if the weather isn't exactly proving this to us, I today decided to go out and find myself a gorgeous, bright eyeliner, that I can use throughout the summer.I actually got this idea from the YouTube channel 'MissBudgetBeauty' (go and check her out!) and ever since I came across it I have been obsessed! In this look, I used the Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Eyeliner in 5, Le Freak as my bright eyeliner base, and then, with my Makeup Revolution Eyeliner Flick Thick & Thin pen, I drew a second coat of eyeliner over this, to just give a little pop of colour without looking too crazy. I also decided to add a little bit of brown shadow in my crease, just to subtly add shadow to my eyelid. Enjoy!


1) Initially, I applied the collection eyeliner to my eye with a little flick, as you would any other eyeliner.
Ignore the eyeliner on the eyelashes! This will not matter as we will be adding mascara later anyway!

2) Then, using my Makeup Revolution eyeliner, I drew over the eyeliner I had already done, making sure to still leave some of the turquoise colour showing, as shown. I then added a little mascara (I used my Rimmel Wonder'Full Wake Me Up Mascara), and a tiny amount of brown eyeshadow to the crease (I used the Makeup Revolution eyeshadow in Mocha Love). I also filled in my eyebrows, using the Soap and Glory Brow Artery in brownie points as I usually would. Pop on your favourite bright lippy and skin makeup, and the look is complete!

I personally love this look, and with such cheap, drugstore products, you certainly can't go wrong! It gives just a little pop of colour, without being too over powering, which I really like. Enjoy creating your own!

E x

CONVERSATION

22 comments:

  1. Green is a lovely eye shade to use to amp up a beauty look for Summer.
    Great pick!

    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love your post dear
    What do you think about follow each other?
    kiss from MM
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it/2016/06/chemisier-queridinha-do-momento.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This eyeliner looks lovely on you although I don't think that I would wear it as I'm not a bold type of person!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To be honest I never thought I would either, but I think the black liner makes it subtle enough for me to get away with, aha;)

      Delete
  4. I'm never very experimental with my makeup but this is such a cool look for summer! Love the colour x

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue is so fun..perfect for summer! It brings out your eyes really well also!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously loooove your posts guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh nice! I love this. Thanks for sharing.
    xx Ohiamiht Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO pretty! x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun, bright look for the summer!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top