A Treat For You o2 Phone Customers || Free Boots Botanics Cleansing Water With o2 Priority

Us brits don't half love a freebie; if I can claim something for free, even if that is the most pointless item that I'm never going to use, imma gonna do it. So upon o2 prioirty teaming up with boots to give us customers a free boots botanics micellar water, I sped to town as fast as my legs could carry me to grab one off the shelves.
If you've read our battle of the micellars post you will know how much we are currently micellar crazy, with these waters being a quick and easy makeup wipe alternative. This specific one isn't one i've ever tried either, so I was even more of a keen bee to claim this beauty.

With only picking this up today, we can't tell you the true benefits and downfalls of this product, but I have used it once, and it seems to remove makeup beautifully. Look out for it in the August faves, as I'm sure it will be a hit!
If you are an o2 customer, grab one fast; the offer expires on the 3rd August. All you have to do is download the o2 priority app and claim the code - although quick tip, don't claim the code until you are paying. The codes are only valid for 5 minutes until they expire and then you can't get another one. Cheeky devils.
If you are an o2 virgin I'm very sorry, yet these are half price at the moment anyway so you can't go wrong. 
Enjoy grabbing your freebies loves! There is a new freebie with o2 priority and boots every fortnight until the end of the year so you may see similar posts from us soon. Keep yas eyes peeled. 
Have you tried this? Will you be picking up your free one?
N&E x

CONVERSATION

16 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing offer!

    Wish I was on 02!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing offer! I have never heard about this brand but it sounds really nice :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the offer is amazing! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  3. This would make anyone want to join O2! Sounds like such a cool perk to get, with EE we get nothing for free! Orange wednesdays used to be my jam! Haha..

    Katie // Words by Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Orange Wednesdays were the ones;)x

      Delete
  4. Such a cool offer, I use O2 Priority all the time, they're amazing for tickets too - that's definitely the best part about being on their network!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I love their offers! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  5. great!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great offer, I love Botanics!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am surprised by the freebie O2 is giving away. What a great idea!
    Angie | Chocolate & Lipstick | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great offer! I have never heard of Botanics! definitely gonna try it out!

    TheVogueWord
    TheVogueWord

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top