Lip collection & Swatches | FloralsAndCoralsx

There is something so unbelievably pleasing about purchasing new lip products and then owning a rather 'OTT' draw full that you'll never get around to wearing in a million years, like we have. Whether you fancy a red, a pink nude, a brown nude, or just a pink, it is fabulous to have that option open depending upon the day and mood. (Just perhaps not as many options as us...that's taking it too far - to Prestatyn even! If you can tell me where that is from you will get 20 points from us). 
It seems almost selfish to keep our collection from you; you deserve the 'feels' also. 

The pink toned nudes
Left to right -  Beauty UK Lip Lust in 'date night', Maybelline 'nude flush' vivid matte lipstick, Natural Collection Moisture Shine 'Raspberry', MAC 'Brave', PS Love (Primark) 'Whisper', Essence long lasting lipstick '06'.

Pink glosses
Left to right - Tanya Burr's 'I found nemo', Tanya Burr's 'Picnic in the Park', Tanya Burr's 'Sparkling dewdrops', Tanya Burr's Macaroon, MUA Gloss in 'Quick kiss', MUA Gloss (name has rubbed off - sorry!), Tanya Burr's 'Candy Floss' (from her Christmas advent calender), Zoella's Tutti Fruity Kissy Missy Balm. 
Pink Lipsticks & Lip Liners
Left to right - Miss Sporty's BBF Lipstick in 'Amazing Fuchsia', Natural Collection 'Pink Orchid', MAC 'please me', Fashionista 'atomic tangerine', MUA Lipstick (Again, the name has rubbed off - sorry. Although we are pretty sure it is bubble gum? Or something along those lines), Avon 'Proper Pink', MUA 'Pink me up' liner, Maybelline Colour Drama 'Minimalist'.
Reds
Left to right - MAC 'Vegas Volt', Essence XXXL Longlasting Matte in 'Silky Red', Collection Work the colour matt lip butter in 'Crimson Velvet', Fashionista 'Coral', MUA Shade '13', I heart Makeup 'total diva', MAC 'Ruby woo', MAX Factor 'Marylin Sun Set red'
Berry/Dark Reds.
Left to right - NYX Diamond Sparkle Lip Stick in 'Sparkling Copper', Tanya Burr's 'Bewitching' (from the Christmas calender), Collection Lip Butter in 'Perfect Plum', Essence XXXL Shine in 'Fabulous Fuchsia', Rimmel Kate Moss '107', W7 'Chestnut', W7 'Teddy Bear'.
Browns & Nudes
Left to right - MAC 'velvet teddy', Rimmel Lipstick in 'Nude Deliight', Rimmel Lip liner 'Cappuccino', Makeup Gallery Liner (Poundland makeup) in 'Nude 1', Miss Beauty Liner (Poundworld makeup) 'Bubblegum', Kelly Brook (at Newlook) 'Sand Dollar' gloss, W7 'Jemima'.
'Barely There's'
Left to Right - Avon Colour Trend Brights 'Royal escape', Tanya Burr's 'Daydream', Tanya Burr's 'Sugar & Spice' (Christmas Limited Edition), Tanya Burr's 'Champagne Toast', Tanya Burr's 'Chic', Soap & Glory sexy mother pucker 'Nudist', Natural Collection 'Sorbet', Avon 'Kiss me', Tanya Burr 'Just Peachy', Tanya Burr 'Lunch date'.

See, told you it was excessive. I know that we don't have half as much as some people, but after going through everything we are refraining from buying more! For now, at least. Most of our collection is very similar in colour too - quite shameful really. 
Hope you've enjoyed noising through our lip draw as much as we've enjoyed sharing it with you. 

N&E


CONVERSATION

27 comments:

  1. I wish that I had your collection! I definitely need to check out more pink toned lipsticks :)

    What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, there are far too many I do not need though! ♥

      Delete
  2. awesome collection but if I have so many options I think in the morning could happen some kind of catastrophy
    galantosfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah I hardly wear any, I always stick to the same ones! I definitely don't need this many!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous post and what a great collection! I wish I owned Tanya Burr glosses, the Finding nemo one looks amazing xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You own so many pretty colours! I have the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in Nude Flush too and I am sooo disappointed that it isn't actually matte!! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh yes I totally agree! It seems more of a glossy formula which I was really disappointed by as the marketing gives a complete opposite idea. It is still beautiful though, so it's okay, just not what we were expecting xx

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous collection of lipsticks! I adore all of the colours you have, such pretty neutrals. I was going to try the Vivid Matte by Maybelline but if it isn't matte I probably won't :( Great blog post sweetie! Loving your content at the moment!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx - www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! It is still worth trying the vivid mattes, just be aware that they aren't really what they appear originally so you're not too disappointed :)x

      Delete
  6. You're just lip myself, have a ridiuclous amount which really I'll never finish any of them except one probably hhaha! It was so interesting to look at your collection, everythings to pretty, look at those swatches!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgg i want all of these lipsticks!! i love the colours

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! This post has seriously made me want to invest in more lip products haha! I really want to get another couple of Tanya Burr lip glosses so I may have to get some soon 😁 Lovely photos and lovely post! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Essa coleção estar com tudo amei as cores, bom final de semana.
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab post. Love the MAC shade!

    Love LC

    luckypretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have so many! you can't go wrong with mac :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your collection :) so many pretty colors! I have so mannnnnnny lippies that is crazy! lol

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many lip products! I've been wanting to try Tanya Burr's lipsticks for a while, how do you like them?
    I also recently uploaded a post about the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits, thought you might find it interesting :)
    Love from Boston,
    Charlotte Luisa | bycharlotteluisa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Tanya Burr glosses! And yeah sure, I'll check it out now - I really want to try the kylie kits although I think I have plenty already, ahah<3

      Delete

Back
to top