Studio 10 Beauty || FloralsAndCoralsx

Studio 10 Beauty is a brand that until recently we hadn't heard of before or looked into, yet upon finding some of their products floating around other beauty blogs we were absolutely sold. Their chic matte black packaging and gorgeous products are an absolute steal, so we contacted them right away, and they extremely kindly agreed to send us some products to show you all. What lovely people. 

Can we firstly point out the super cute tissue paper that this package arrived in? It'll for sure be one of those things that I never throw away because it's too cute - attachment issues right there. Sorry, we are obsessed with sweet things like that, they just make the heart bleed. 

Studio 10 Lip Perfecting Plumping Lip Gloss - 01 rose. 
This was the first thing that our eyes were drawn to when we opened up the package, you know, being lip product obsessives and all. Enriched with Omega-3 rich plankton extract, the idea behind this beauty is to protect the lips from fine lines and add gorgeous lip shape, plump and contour, whilst moisturising the lips due to emollient oils that help the skin hold onto water for longer. Some impressive science if you ask me. 
Application of this is super, super simple, with a traditional doe-foot applicator that you cannot go wrong with. And, regarding the colour, it shows up as gorgeously glossy but just 'my lips but better', so great for an every day use (awesome when school and work policies are as strict as ours). I adore the shape it gives the lips and the shine that it beholds. And of course, as advertised, I found this to be super plumping. Win win win.

A mascara that can do 6 things all at once? Nourish, condition, define, lengthen, thicken AND volumise? Sounds like a winner.
With horrendous lashes ourselves the benefits to this are simply the best. Better than all the rest. Whilst lengthening and volumising the lashes, it also supposedly helps them to grow stronger and longer, whilst resotring elasticity and shine. The idea that my lashes can be treated and look great at the same time is certainly fantastic in my book. 

Oh, and it is double ended! Yes mate.

 The first end to this has a traditionally bristled wand that gives the lashes volume and length.
The other, not such a traditional wand. This sort of wand is one that I prefer to use on the bottom lashes, or second to separate any clumps.
A great mascara with some great benefits that I will be waiting to notice soon; definitely worth a go. 

We are not overly enthusiastic about filling in brows as I find it so bloomin' difficult to get them looking natural and not drawn on, so I was skeptical at the look of a pencil at first. But that, my friend, was before I tried this beauty! Double ended. with one highlight end and one brow end, this babe has it all covered. I now find filling in my brows so much easier, as this pencil isn't too waxy with too much colour pay-off but gives just the right amount of pigment to make my brows look natural. Perfect!
Highlighter end, which is generally best used on the brow bone or to clean up around the brow.
Brow end, which can be used with fine strokes to neatly imitate natural brow hairs.
I love a good primer, don't you? And the idea of a 'miracle effect priming serum' particularly melts my heart. Claiming to reduce spots, wrinkles, enlarged pores and hydrate the skin this again sounds as though it will be a product to protect the skin and make your makeup look on point. We only received a sachet of this to give a go, so of course benefits are barely noticeable, but I will be sure looking into this further. Sounds like a beauty. 

Have you tried Studio 10 Beauty? What did you think?

N&E x



CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. I have not heard about this brand before but these products sound lovely. I would love to try the lipgloss :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go! Thanks for reading Sarah x

      Delete
  2. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all of these with swatches -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: Review: Wet to Dry Foundation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Studio 10 but haven't tried their products before, they sound lovely though! I've got my eye on their definer palette!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've never seen that before so I'll certainly look into that, as I love these other products!

      Delete
  5. I had never heard of the brand before but it's definitely something I'd like to check out.

    Lisa Favre
    marblecrumbs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  6. I never heard of Studio 10 before but it looks like they have a good range of products. The primer sounds great. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great range. Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of them before, but I like the look of the mascara! :)
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time I heard about that brand! Love the sleek packaging. That mascara looks interesting, it would be so easy to use it for the bottom lashes :)

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it really is! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried these products before but they seem lovely!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are. Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  10. Ooh the lipgloss is so gorgeous, the perfect soft and feminine shade of pink :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top